With the support of Advantage Therapy & Rehabilitation, all adult patients will be motivated and pushed to improve and restore upper extremity function as a result of injury, stroke, or surgery.
Common Adult Diagnoses our Occupational Therapists Treat
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Upper body weakness
- Upper extremity injuries/surgeries (shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, fingers)
- Rotator cuff repair
We offer custom splints. Our therapists are able to fabricate splints to treat carpal tunnel, arthritis, and fractures. Splints are made in our office and provided to the patient the same day as their therapy appointment.
Adult Occupational Therapy Exercises
We offer custom home exercise programs tailored to each patient for their needs:
- Range of motion exercises
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy for neurological patients (CIMT is intense therapy to increase the use of an affected side as a result of a neurological injury such as a stroke)
- Saebo glove training (Saebo products are designed to increase the use of an affected side as a result of a neurological injury such as a stroke)
- Pain management modalities (ultrasound, iontopatch, phonophoresis)
- Adaptive equipment to help patients become more independent in self-care activities (adaptive utensils, dressing aids, etc).
Advantage Therapy & Rehabilitation is certified in Saebo products to help our patients with an affected arm as a result of a neurological injury. We believe that Saebo products can be game changing and transformative. Here is a video demonstration of the Saebo glove to help you understand your options:
Advantage Therapy & Rehabilitation accepts workers compensation, medicare, private pay, BCBS, medcost, CIGNA, and Tricare for our adult patients.
Our full service clinic in Beulaville accepts adult patients
Our Adult Success Stories
“The ladies are very nice and made sure that I understood the exercises for home and in the sessions. They pushed me to improve and wanted me to get better.” Amberal J.
“You do an excellent job” Ronnie W.
“The staff was wonderful and very helpful for my health now and future health also.” Robin M.
“Everything was great! Everyone was super helpful and polite and they treated me well every time I went.” John W.